- Fits Currie 1 ton frontends with iron outer knuckles & 5 x 5 1/2" wheel bolt pattern
- 4 piston Calipers
- 13.8" rotors (350 x 32mm)
Key Features & Benefits
- Gains in performance over stock braking system:
Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
Up to 26% reduction in pad work rate
Up to 25% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact and fatigue.
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection.
- High friction pads increase stopping power.
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade.
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life.
- High temperature seal material as used in highest level of motorsport.
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion
- Fits many 17" and larger OEM & aftermarket wheels