Complete RockJock® 60 bolt-in front axle package for Jeep TJ Wrangler and LJ Unlimited, features a RockJock 60 1-ton housing with heavy duty steering components (drop pitman arm, tie rod, drag link and trac bar kit), big 13"brakes with JK calipers and much more.
Built to the legendary Currie Standard with exclusive features including:
- RockJock 60 high-pinion radius bottom center section greatly improves obstacle slide-over by presenting a smooth curve rather than the sharp edge found on other 60 housings
- Highest measured ground clearance of any 60 class axle on the market (including the integrated skid plate), guess the other guys have trouble reading a tape measure
- Integrated AR400 hardened steel skid plate resists deformation and gouging to slide over obstacles far better than iron housings or mild steel plates
- Currie Performance full 35-spline (1.5 inch) 4340 chromoly inner and outer axles shafts for superior end-to-end strength
- Big 13.25" brake rotors (2" larger that stock) and new JK calipers (with pads) provide significantly greater brake force to stop those large tires
- Upper control arm mounts feature rebuildable Johnny Joints® for improved suspension articulation and service life
- Heavy duty 1-ton steering components - 1.375" chromoly tie rod, drag link with and Johnny Joint trac bar with track bar relocation bracket and brace kit
- Warn Premium heavy duty 35-spline, 1-ton locking hubs deliver reliable operation and fuel economy
- High quality and heavy duty components and brackets used throughout.
Looking for something different? Click on Live Chat or call (714) 528-6957 to speak with an expert to build a custom solution that meets your needs
Brake Clearance - 17" wheels are required to clear the brake calipers
Wheel Bolt Pattern - Requires wheels with either 5 on 5 1/2" or 6 on 5 1/2" bolt pattern based on option selected above
Stud Size - 1/2" studs are the stock Jeep TJ/LJ/JK size and fit most aftermarket wheels, 5/8" studs typically require race or custom wheels
Overall Width - Axle is 64" wide between wheel mounting surfaces (stock is 61.5") additional width increases turning angle with 35" or larger tires.