Built-to-order 35-spline Currie Extreme Axles with Set 80 or 45 mm wheel bearings for Ford-9-inch rearends with deep late model (Torino) big bearing housing ends
- Forged 1541 Induction Heat-Treated Material
- 45 mm Ball or Set 80 Tapered Axle Bearing
- 5 or 6 Lug Wheel Bolt Pattern
- 7/16, 1/2 or 5/8 Wheel Stud Size
- Axle Flange and Register Diameters
- Single Axle or Full Set
- Includes Oil Seals and Heavy-Duty Bearing Retainers
** REQUIRES DEEP LATE BIG BEARING HOUSING ENDS**
Please Refer To Images Below For Measuring Instructions
As Always, Our Experts Are Available Via Chat or By Phone to Assist.
*** All Fields Must Be Competed ***
Estimated Lead Time:
3 to 4 weeks
Currie Extreme axle shafts for 9-inch rearends feature two custom cut and splined, forged induction heat-treated, 1541 alloy 35-spline axle shafts. Axles are available for sealed 45mm large bearing or tapered Set 80 large bearing applications.
The larger Set 80 and 45mm bearings require a deep style late model (Torino) big bearing housing end and will not fit standard Torino housing ends