For the Jeep enthusiast who wants improved steering control, the heavy duty Rancho RS5000 works on and off the road by absorbing shock loads transmitted from the front wheels to the steering system. The steering stabilizer is engineered for vehicles with oversized tires and wheels and helps reduce wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibration
Kit Includes: Steering stabilizer, shock boot and TJ/YJ mounting stud
- 86-95 Wrangler YJ with stock steering components
- 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ with stock steering components
- 07-18 Wrangler JK with stock steering components (requires CE-9702SB tie rod bracket kit)
- RockJock 44 with stock steering components (requires CE-9701SB-S stud)
- RockJock 60 (requires CE-9701SB-S stud and CE-9702SB tie rod bracket)
If your vehicle is equipped with an aftermarket (larger diameter) tie rod, you will need to purchase an appropriately sized tie rod mount kit.