The Auburn ECTED Max is a selectable traction device; an on/off switch is mounted near the driver. When “off” – The unit functions as an open differential. When selected “on”, current is sent to an electromagnetic coil that locks the unit to deliver 100% power to both axles.
All ECTED electric lockers include all of the following features:
- Electronically Controlled Traction at the Flip of a Switch
- No Air Lines, No compressors, No Worries!
- American Made!
- 4 Pinion Robust Design
- 9310 Heat Treated Steel internal Gearing
- Everything Locks to the CENTER of the case instead of just to one side allowing for maximized traction & Torque output to both wheels!
- Easy to Install
- Everything the Customer needs comes in the box including Installation Manual, Electrical Kit & Switch
Units Comes with a 1 Year Manufacture’s warranty and a 1 Year D-Rex (Differential-Replacement Exchange Program) Warranty