This system features the 6P 6-piston calipers and 13-inch, two-piece drilled and slotted, zinc plated rotors. The 6P caliper has D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals and is loaded with D0731R street compound pads
Baer’s unique backing plate not only acts as a caliper mount but also houses a modern one-piece park brake shoe assembly, stainless braided hoses are also included
Fits most 17-inch or larger wheels, (use template to verify fitment)
- 6-piston, radial mount, two-piece caliper
- 6P calipers are proudly built in Phoenix, AZ from US sourced material. Made in the USA!
- 6 cross bolts for maximum rigidity
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Standard finish in Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat
- Uses the same pad as the C5 (1997-2004) and C6 (2005-2012) Corvettes for easy, cost-effective pad replacement
- Two-piece rotor reduces unsprung weight
- Drilled and slotted rotor improves cooling and pad cleaning for long rotor life
- Directional curved-vane design maximizes rotor stability and airflow
- Dual bolt pattern 5 x 4.5 and 5 x 4.75 in.