The Extreme+ is Baer’s flagship offering, featuring the S6 forged monoblock caliper with state of the art technology usually only found in very expensive race calipers. The 6S line represents Baer’s most aggressive on-road offering
This system features the S6 6-piston calipers and 14-inch, two-piece drilled and slotted, zinc plated rotors. The S6 caliper has D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals and is loaded with D1247R street compound pads
Baer’s unique backing plate not only acts as a caliper mount but also houses a modern 1-piece park brake shoe assembly, stainless braided hoses are also included
Fits most 18-inch or larger wheels, (use template to verify fitment)
- The only forged 6-piston monoblock caliper offered to on-road market!
- 6S calipers are proudly built in Phoenix, AZ from US sourced material. Made in the USA!
- 6-piston, radial mount, 1-piece forged monoblock caliper
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize uneven pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Standard in Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat finish
- Uses the common DR11 size brake bads shared by many other competition calipers
- Two-piece rotor reduces unsprung weight
- Drilled and slotted rotor improves cooling and pad cleaning for long rotor life
- Directional curved-vane design maximizes rotor stability and airflow