The Currie 60 semi-floating rear axle for the Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU, includes a long list of exclusive features and innovations that make it the clear choice for off-road adventure. The Currie 60 features our exclusive high-pinion rotated center section with a hardened steel skid plate that slides over trail obstacles with ease. The included 40-spline semi-floating axles provide a massive upgrade in strength and reliability over the factory JK axles.
- Complete Currie 60 High-Pinion Rear Axle
- 40-Spline Semi-Floating Rear Axle
- 3 in. Diameter, .5 in. Wall Axle DOM Tubes
- Pinion Angle and Brackets Setup for Lifted Vehicles
- Choice of Selectable Locker and Gear Ratio
- Stock 65.375 In. JK Width
- Stock 5 x 5 In. JK Wheel Bolt Pattern
- Satin Black Powder Coat Finish for Long Lasting Protection
- Accepts Factory JK Rear Brake Components
Exclusive 60 Features:
- High-Clearance Center Section with Rotated Cover Improves Obstacle Slide-Over
- High-Pinion Design Raises the Driveshaft by 2-Inches for Additional Clearance
- High Volume Flow-Thru Pinion Oiling System Keeps Bearings Bathed in Cool Oil
- Rock Slider Low-Friction Skid Plate Sides Over Trail Obstacles with Ease
Estimated Lead Time:
3 to 4 weeks
The Currie 60 high-pinion rear performance axle for the 2007 and newer Jeep JK Wrangler is a complete bolt-in axle assembly with all required brackets and mounts in place. The vehicle's factory driveshaft will require modification or replacement to accommodate the larger 60 series housing and 1350 series u-joint.
Built to the legendary Currie Standard with exclusive features including:
Looking for something different? Click on Live Chat or call (714) 528-6957 to speak with an expert to build the custom solution that meets your needs
ABS Sensors - Does not include ABS sensors, the factory sensors from the stock axle must be retained and installed on the Currie housing
Computer Programming: 2012 and newer vehicles require a computer programmer, such as the AEV ProCal Module to reset the gear ratio and tire height in the vehicle's computer for the proper function of the vehicle's stability control and transmission shift points.
Brake Components: Does not include rear disk brake rotors or calipers; mounting brackets are designed to reuse the stock rotors and calipers from the vehicle.
Wheel Bolt Pattern: Axles are dual patterns drilled, 5 on 5” with wheel studs installed and 5 on 5 ½” (holes only).
Wheel Studs: Includes 1/2 inch wheel studs.
Wheel and Tire Size - 17-inch or larger wheels are required for proper clearance of the brake calipers. The maximum recommended tire size is 37-inches for semi-floating axles.
Overall Width: Axle width is 65.375 inches (+3.375 inches over stock) between wheel mounting surfaces, provides increased tire clearance for large tires.