The Currie Currectlync® steering system for the Jeep JK Wrangler features a 1.5 inch diameter tie rod, 1.3 inch diameter solid forged drag link, larger forged tie rod ends and premium jam nuts & adjuster. This kit is completely bolt-on and includes a heavy duty steering stabilizer shock mounting kit. See attached photos of the Currie Currectlync steering compared to the stock JK components!
- 1.5 inch diameter heavy-wall tie rod tube with indexed ends for superior strength
- 1-ton greaseable rod ends for increased strength and long service life
- Double toe adjuster simplifies alignment (eliminates the need to remove stabilizer or ram)
- Designed for stock height or lifted vehicles
- Compatible with standard or ram assist steering
- Works with any size tire
- 1-year unconditional warranty