Includes one custom length Currie Performance forged 1541 alloy heat-treated axle with choice of:
- 30, 31, 33, or 35-Splines
- Small, or Large Wheel Bearing Types
- 4, 5 or 6 Lug Wheel Bolt Pattern
- 7/16, 1/2 or 5/8 Wheel Stud Size
- Axle Flange and Register Diameters
- Includes Oil Seals and Heavy-Duty Bearing Retainers
Please Refer To Images Below For Measuring Instructions
As Always, Our Experts Are Available Via Chat Or By Phone To Assist.
*** All Fields Must Be Competed ***
Estimated Lead Time:
Currie Performance axle for 9-inch rearends is a custom cut and splined, induction heat-treated, 1541 forged alloy axle shaft in 30, 31, 33, or 35-spline. Performance Axles are available for small bearing, sealed large bearing, or tapered large bearing applications.
Packages include one custom length axle shaft, axle bearing, axle seal, .250-inch thick heavy-duty retainer plate with the wheel bolt pattern and wheel studs of your choice.
Dual Bolt Pattern Axle - Wheel studs are shipped loose and must be installed by the end-user