The Currie LP60 rear axle for the Jeep Wrangler JL is the perfect direct bolt-in upgrade for multi-purpose commuters, Overlanders, and tow vehicles that also see off-road use. The LP60 features efficient low-pinion 60 gears, large 3.5-inch diameter axle tubes, and 40-spline axles to provide a massive upgrade in strength and reliability over the stock JL rear axle assembly. Additionally, the LP60 retains the factory wheel bolt pattern so that you can keep those nice wheels.
- Direct Bolt-in Fit for Wrangler JL
- 68 in. JL Rubicon Width (+1.5 in. Over Non-Rubicon Models)
- Heavy-Duty Low-Pinion Cast Center Section
- 3.5 x .375-inch Axle Tubes are Twice the Strength of the Stock Tubes
- Currie Extreme 40-Spline Axles
- Choice of Eaton ELocker or ARB Air Locker
- Choice of 4.56, 4.88, 5.13, or 5.38 Gear Ratio
- Currie Heavy-Gauge Laser Cut Brackets
- Pinion Angle Optimized for Stock Height up to 4" of Lift
- Currie Rock-Proof Nodular Iron Differential Cover
- Upgraded 1350 Pinion Yoke
- Satin Black Powder Coat for Long Lasting Protection
- Retains Stock 5x5” Wheel Bolt Pattern
- Retains the Factory JL Sport/Sahara or Rubicon Rear Brake Components
Estimated Lead Time:
The Currie LP60 low-pinion rear axle for the 2007 and newer Wrangler JL is a direct bolt-in axle assembly with all required brackets and mounts in place. The vehicle's factory brakes will be retained and installed on the new LP60 axle. The factory driveshaft will require modification or replacement to accommodate the larger 60 series housing and 1350 series u-joint.
Currie LP60 Features:
Looking for something different? Click on Live Chat or call (714) 528-6957 to speak with an expert to build the custom solution that meets your needs
ABS Sensors - The stock axle must be retained and installed on the Currie housing
Brake Components: Retains the stock rear disk brake rotors or calipers; mounting brackets are designed to reuse the stock rotors and calipers from the vehicle.
Wheel and Tire Size - 17-inch or larger wheels are required for proper clearance of the brake calipers. The maximum recommended tire size is 39-inches for semi-floating axles.
Overall Width: Axle width is 68-inches (JL Rubicon stock) between wheel mounting surfaces