The Currie® 44 high-pinion front axle for the 1966 thru 1977 Bronco, is a direct bolt-in assembly with superior strength in a light-weight package that’s designed for heavy off-road use
Currie 44 Features:
- High-Pinion Massively Reinforced Center Section
- Utilizes Larger Stronger Jeep JK Dana 44 Ring and Pinion Gears
- 3 In. Diameter .500 in. Wall DOM Axle Tubes
- 4340 Chromoly Axles with 760 Series U-Joints
- Massive Forged Currie Inner Knuckles
- Steering Geometry and Brackets Setup For Lifted Vehicles
- Accepts Stock Bronco Outer Knuckles, Brakes, Hubs, and Steering
- Satin Black Powder Coat Finish For Long Lasting Protection
- 60.0 In. (+1 Over) Stock Bronco Width
- Designed for Lifted Vehicles
*** SELECT OPTIONS TO BUILD AND PRICE ***
Estimated Lead Time:
Outer knuckle assemblies with either stock brakes or setup for Wilwood brakes
The Currie 44 performance axle is a direct bolt-in solution that reduces the overall cost by enabling you to retain the complete stock Bronco outer knuckle and hub assemblies (brakes, hubs, etc.) and stock wheel bolt pattern.
Built to the legendary Currie Standard, Featuring:
Looking for something different? Click on Live Chat or call (714) 528-6957 to speak with an expert to build the custom solution that meets your needs
Pinion Yoke: The Currie 44 is equipped with a 1310 series pinion yoke for compatibility with the stock driveshaft.
Outer Knuckle Assemblies: The Currie 44 is designed to reuse the complete stock Bronco outer knuckle assemblies from inner "C" out (knuckles, hubs, disk brake calipers, and rotors)
Overall Width: Axle width is 59.0inches (stock width) between wheel mounting surfaces
Vehicle Lift: Due to variations between model years, a vehicle lift may be required for proper clearance.
Tire Size: Recommended maximum 37-inch tire size due to the inherent limitations of the stock brakes, wheel bearings, and axle u-joints