The Currie LP60 rear axle for the Jeep Gladiator is the perfect direct bolt-in upgrade for multi-use commuters, overlanders, and tow vehicles that also see off-road use. The LP60 features efficient low-pinion 60 gears, large 3.5-inch diameter axle tubes, and 40-spline axles to greatly upgrade strength and reliability over the stock Gladiator rear axle assembly. Additionally, the LP60 retains the factory wheel bolt pattern so that you can keep those nice wheels.
- Factory 68-Inch Gladiator Width
- Heavy-Duty Low-Pinion Cast Center Section
- 3.5 x .375-inch Axle Tubes are Twice the Strength of the Stock Tubes
- Currie 40-Spline chromoly Axles
- Currie Heavy-Gauge OE Fitment Brackets
- Choice of Selectable Locker and Gear Ratio
- Currie Rock-Proof Nodular Iron Differential Cover
- Upgraded 1350 Pinion Yoke
- Satin Black Powder Coat for Long Lasting Protection
- Retains Stock 5x5 Wheel Bolt Pattern
- Retains the Factory Gladiator Rear Brake Components
- See notes below for additional details
Estimated Lead Time:
The Currie LP60 low-pinion rear axle for the 2020 and newer Jeep Gladiator is a direct bolt-in axle assembly with all required brackets and mounts in place. The vehicle's factory brakes will be retained and installed on the new LP60 axle. The factory driveshaft will require modification or replacement to accommodate the larger 60 series housing and 1350 series u-joint.
Currie LP60 Features:
ABS Sensors: Does not include ABS sensors, the factory sensors from the stock axle must be retained and installed on the Currie Axle
Driveshaft: A factory style Spicer two-piece replacement drive shaft (PN 10132306) is required. Rearend warranty is void if used with one-peice aftermarket draveshaft
Brake Components: Retains the stock rear brake cmponents, reuse the stock rotors and calipers from the vehicle
Wheel Studs: Includes 14 MM (factory size) wheel studs.
Wheel and Tire Size: 17-inch or larger wheels are required for proper clearance of the brake calipers. Wheels must have a 4.9-inch (125 mm) hub bore with a recommended 4.5-inch backspace. The maximum recommended tire size is 42 inches
Overall Width: Axle width is 68 inches (Factory width) between wheel mounting surfaces