Complete, ready to bolt-in Currie® 9-inch Rearend for 1959 thru 1964 Impala, Biscayne, Bel Air, El Camino, and other GM B-body vehicles.
Select from a broad range of available options and upgrades to configure the perfect rearend for your build.
- Currie Centurion High-Strength 9-Inch Notchback Housing with Flush Drain Plug
- Suspension Bracketry Installed at Factory Locations
- Available in Stock or Narrowed Widths
- Currie Sportsman Nodular Iron Gear Case with Daytona Big Bearing Pinion Support
- 1330 Nodular Iron Pinion Yoke (Big Cap)
- Currie 31-Spline Axles with Tapered Bearings
- Stock 5 on 4 3/4 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern with 7/16 in. Studs
- Choice of Differential Type
- Choice of Gear Ratio
- Choice of Brake Package
- Professionally Setup and Shipped Fully-Assembled
*** SELECT OPTIONS TO BUILD AND PRICE ***