Complete, ready-to-bolt-in Currie® 9-inch rear end for 1955 thru 1957 Chevy 150, 210, Bel Air, and Delray B-body vehicles.
Select from a broad range of options and upgrades to configure the perfect rear-end for your build.
- Currie Centurion High-Strength 9-Inch Notchback Housing with Flush Drain Plug
- Available in Stock and Narrowed Widths
- Narrowed 57 in. Width is Designed to be Used with a Rear Spring Relocation Kit
- Currie Sportsman Nodular Iron Gear Case with Daytona Big Bearing Pinion Support
- Upgraded 1350 Nodular Iron Pinion Yoke
- Currie 31-Spline Axles with Tapered Bearings
- Stock 5 on 4 3/4 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern with 7/16 in. Studs
- Choice of Differential Type
- Choice of Gear Ratio
- Choice of Brake Package
- Professionally Setup and Shipped Fully-Assembled
*** SELECT OPTIONS TO BUILD AND PRICE ***