Complete, ready-to-bolt-in Currie® 9-inch rear end for 1964 thru 1972 Chevelle, El Camino, Skylark, GTO, 442, and other GM A-body vehicles.
Select from a broad range of options and upgrades to configure the perfect rear-end for your build.
- Currie Centurion High-Strength 9-Inch Notchback Housing with Flush Drain Plug
- Suspension Bracketry Installed allows for factory suspension installation
- Aftermarket Coil-over Systems May Require Modification to Install. Call for More Information
- Currie Sportsman Nodular Iron Gear Case with Iron Daytona Big Bearing Pinion Support
- Upgraded 1350 Nodular Iron Pinion Yoke
- Currie 31-Spline Axles with Tapered Bearings
- Stock 5 on 4 3/4 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern with 7/16 in. Studs with optional upgrades to 35-Spline and 1/2 in. Studs
- Choice of Differential Type
- Choice of Gear Ratio
- Choice of Brake Package
- Professionally Setup and Shipped Fully-Assembled
*** SELECT OPTIONS TO BUILD AND PRICE ***